Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've Been Tagged....

So I've been tagged by Momstime, so here is six weird things about me:

1. I speak a foreign language, unfortunately no one else understands it. I often sit up and speak in my 'language' in my sleep. My hubby finds it very amusing!
2. I grew up on a farm. And in high school my parents started to milk sheep, my mom uses the milk in her very successful soap and lotion business. Shepherd's Dairy
3. I can do hundreds of crunches and actually don't mind doing them, I'm just too lazy and hardly ever do them! WTH!??
4. When I was pregnant with my DS I craved Pot Roast, ALL THE TIME!!!
5. I have a twin cousin. Growing up people couldn't tell us apart, not so much any more, I have kids(and the body to go with it), she doesn't.....it's a dead give-a-way 8)
6. I let my great dane sleep in our bed when hubby is gone. She is a great sub, she takes up just about the same amount of room as he does, she snores just as loud as him, and she farts, but amazingly stinks a bit more than him....and she runs in her sleep, hubby doesn't do that.8)

OK for my POD, gonna post a couple of DD from the other day. I'm going to be busy packing and driving out to the grandparents house today so not going to have any time to get any other pics.
So hopefully all goes smoothly cause I'm on my own with the 2 kids for the 5hr drive.

The color looks different on here, how does it look to you?


9 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

That first one it TOOOOO cute! I love that big grin on her face! Color looks great too -- very vibrant. The only thing I see to CC is that there's a piece of hair (I think it must be hair!) in her mouth. Maybe you could clone that out? :) Looks adorable, and I hope you have a successful trip! 5 hours with the kiddos? GOOD LUCK! :)

Jan said...

Ditto, jordan! The first one is my favorite. Her eyes really sparkle. Great color!

Dar Kaso said...

Sweet shots, great color and yep those eyes are amazing.

Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

I really love the angle in #1. Super good picture. The colors are great and pop out at ya. TFS!

Amy Covey said...

What a cutie! I love the colors in both photos - they really pop!

Lorrie said...

beautiful colors!

Jenn said...

the colors are wonderful, and the look in the 2nd is SO sweet!

Me said...

I love both of these, but the first one is my favorite. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and love the music. Jack Johnson is amazing! Now back to the pictures..ha! I actually love the 2nd one. Great colors and composition.

Yvonne