Ok, so I might do two posts today cause I'm up late and can't sleep.
I just loved how the light was in the living room today. My lil sucker was relaxing and I got a few snaps of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
13 comments:
The lighting is very dramatic. Your little one is a cutie! I think #3 is my favorite - is that snow? Very cool!
Ooo. these are some very cool pictures :] that third one is very cool; i like the lights. And your baby- very adorable.
Great shots! I love the shadows in the pictures of your baby. I have a thumbsucker too ; )
These are such awesome shots!
What a doll your baby is!
Love the coloring on him too.
The lighting was nice in this -- some people like shadows, some don't. (I do!) Your little guy is sure a cutie, and I always love seeing the "Screaming!" pictures. . . more true-to-life than seeing a happy baby all the time!
ROFL - love the screaming baby shot! :)
I like the way you used the lighting in the baby shots, he's so cute btw. The third one is awesome, so jealous you have snow
Very nice. I love the thumb picture. Your baby is so cute
That third one is so interesting (although not nearly as cute as he first 2!) :) Very nice! You're right - that's some nice cool lighting!
I love the captures of the baby. The first one is very innocent and sweet. Am not digging the lighting because of his missing left eye though. There is also a tad much missing from his hand from the crop, but I am totally digging the negative space.
The second is image is pure raw emotion! Love it! Nice lighting too.
i love the dramatic lighting on his face. =)
These are gorgeous!
bren's conversion looks great on those of your lil one.
the light one ROCKS!!!
Post a Comment