Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bowlin', Bowlin', Bowlin.....keep those toddlers bowlin!

Well we finally had a birthday party for my DD! I'm soooooo bad at doing parties (my poor kids) I procrastinated until it was too late to have her party before her birthday, so we had it about 2 weeks late! Oh well, at lease she had one!!!

We went bowling and it was tough keeping all the toddlers interested in doing one thing at a time. But they had fun and got enough sugar to hold them over for the rest of the day! Here's a few from the party.

Can't believe she's 4 already!!!
So before the party, I told DH to take the camera from me a get a few pictures to prove that I was actually there. If I didn't know any better, this looks a bit suspicious having that lady's butt in focus, but just seems I need to give him a few pointers on focusing!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the first shot. Very cute. LOL at the lady's butt comment.

Anonymous said...

Love the first shot!!! very cute perspective!
Cari

jordan.krogman said...

OMG, so funny about your DH focusing on the butt. MEN! lol I really love the first shot. You've convinced me that I need to take Peyton bowling soon. :O)

Andrea said...

Okay, I am still laughing at the butt pic!

I love, love, love the first picture- thecomposition is perfect!

Krissynae said...

Great shots. These are too fun. Love the first shot.

Dorothy said...

Love the first shot! Great focus on that one...

And HAHAHAA!!! Love your husband's photo!

Mom2Drew said...

The first shot is lovely. Great lighting. Yup...the butt is pretty funny, I love that you included it:)