Monday, January 22, 2007

Our fishing hole

This is where my DD caught her first fish. She loves going down there with daddy in the summer.

All adjustments made in Lightroom:
converted to b/w, added contrast, applied vignette, & USM in PS


Don't think this will be a problem this time of year.
::I wish I would have backed up a bit
and got a lower angle with this one, live & learn::

10 comments:

Mar said...

I really like the second one!

cc about the conversion....seems a little muddy. Needs a tad more contrast.

mel said...

Nice!! I like the second one also!

Mom2Drew said...

Gotta love that signage...nope, don't think I'll be swimming. I think I would like to see a bit more contrast, other than that...nicely done.

Anonymous said...

All of these are great! My favorite is the second one.
Cari

Tina said...

The second one is my favorite. It looks like a great spot.

Dar Kaso said...

Great shots, really like the second a lot.

Lorrie said...

very nice pictures! I like the second one best too!

Hope said...

I like the second one the best too. Love the shot of the ice covered pond.

Kathy said...

The 2nd one caught my eye at 1st glance, maybe because of the details. The top one is really cool, too.
You did an awesome job and good for you to brave the cold temps and shoot.

barb said...

I love these! My only comment would be that I wish they were larger. My eyes are old and I love seeing the detail in the pictures that are posted :)