I am hungry now!! Great pictures.
I really like the composition of the second picture. In the first there is too much pan and not enough soup for my taste! These are very creative, though, good thinking!
Oh how funny! I tried to do this this morning with eggs and blew it! Nice job, i like the second one as well...yummy noodles!
Great work! Makes me HUNGRY!Cari
Fun shot! Looks yummy.I was taking photos of the shower last night and my daughter walked in, called me a freak and walked out. Gotta love it.
those look tooo yummy. Great job.
Looks yummy! Neat shots. Nothing like cooking warm soups in the winter, I love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am hungry now!! Great pictures.
I really like the composition of the second picture. In the first there is too much pan and not enough soup for my taste! These are very creative, though, good thinking!
Oh how funny! I tried to do this this morning with eggs and blew it! Nice job, i like the second one as well...yummy noodles!
Great work! Makes me HUNGRY!
Cari
Fun shot! Looks yummy.
I was taking photos of the shower last night and my daughter walked in, called me a freak and walked out. Gotta love it.
those look tooo yummy. Great job.
Looks yummy! Neat shots. Nothing like cooking warm soups in the winter, I love it.
Post a Comment