Daddy's so mean...
Just a little too cold outside for the little man.
One from last night, she's really into holding her brother all the time now! He just lights up when he sees her. We will see how she feels in 6 months or so when he's getting into all her toys


Oh, and what do you think of the new watermark? I was playing last night and made up a few actions to make my process a lil easier.















10 comments:
looks like tons of fun to me!
The last photo of your son and daughter together is unbelievably touching. Just so beautiful and so sweet. It makes me emotional and I don't even know your kids! In the first photo, I love the contrast of the bright colors against the snow, and the narrow depth-of-field. In both of these you've done a really great job of guiding the viewer to the subject of interest, and eliminating any unneccesary stuff.
These are all just precious! I can't pick a favorite!
Cari
I love the snowball shot, it is so cute.
These are really good.
I won't tell you it is 40C (104F!) in my home town today!
I like the b&w conversion.
thanks for sharing
Fun show shots! Love the last one of your two children, sweet.
FUN snow photos...especially the one with the snow flying at your daughter. I absolutely love the photo of your son and daughter together - what a great capture!
Very fun photos. Love the fun snow photos. Poor little man stuck in the house. Great shots.
Love the first one!!! I would play w/a color pop effort of some sort though.
I love that last photo! All of them are great. Like your new watermark too!
It's just plain cold here, I wish we would get at least a little bit of snow, the kids love playing in it, but just flurries so far. Looks like alot of fun. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last one you posted of your little girl holding her baby brother. It is SO PRECIOUS and absolutely perfect.
Post a Comment