OK I still new to this so you can take this as a grain of salt. lolI like #2 but the bumper is kind of distracting. I think it'd be cute if that was croped in closer. Get more detail of his sweet sleeping face.And for #1 I'm not really diggin' the angel the picture was taken at, but love the idea to not take it straight on.TFS!
Love the second one so sweet!Cari
I like how you thought out of the box on these...way to incorporate sports you know? I did something similar today, so great minds think alike. Oh, and I like your music on your blog-too fun!
Love the bedding!Guess what? You've been tagged.Check out my blog for information.
Awww...how sweet. What a fun twist on the theme!
sweet. super cute idea. great shots!
Cute shots - I love his sweet little fingers in the second one!
really cute, and I really like #2. cute bedding by the way
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OK I still new to this so you can take this as a grain of salt. lol
I like #2 but the bumper is kind of distracting. I think it'd be cute if that was croped in closer. Get more detail of his sweet sleeping face.
And for #1 I'm not really diggin' the angel the picture was taken at, but love the idea to not take it straight on.
TFS!
Love the second one so sweet!
Cari
I like how you thought out of the box on these...way to incorporate sports you know? I did something similar today, so great minds think alike. Oh, and I like your music on your blog-too fun!
Love the bedding!
Guess what? You've been tagged.
Check out my blog for information.
Awww...how sweet. What a fun twist on the theme!
sweet. super cute idea. great shots!
Cute shots - I love his sweet little fingers in the second one!
really cute, and I really like #2. cute bedding by the way
Post a Comment