
This is the rail bridge.
I love the stone columns!
I didn't get any photos of the ungodly narrow toll bridge. It just scars me to meet a vehicle on it. I may have to go out to get some photos of that today.
Thanks for all the comments!
All these were shot in RAW and processed in Adobe Lightroom
(I
this program!)















10 comments:
you are going to have to become my mentor and teach me how to shoot in raw!! love these
Those are great! I love bridges.. I have a few myself. Those look beautiful!
Great perspective on these. I especially love the last shot with the ice floating. Very cool.
I love the lines in the first picture and the reflection in the last one. Do you think Light Room is better than CS2?
The color is great on these. I really like the 1st one. Although it looks a bit scary to cross. :)
i love the angle of the first one! great color! i don't shoot in RAW very often...have to get back to it!
Love all of these! Just wonderful!
Cari
Great photos. These are at an interesting angle. Great job
Great shots! The sky is gorgeous!
I'm a sucker for bridges! Nice shots!
Post a Comment