You see I had an exciting day today! I was just laying there on the bed, minding my own business. And out pops this in front of me.....
I KNOW I WAS AS SHOCKED AS YOU!!!
I KNOW I WAS AS SHOCKED AS YOU!!!
You see I always have these white things covering them up, and I never knew that these were even there! So what else to do but.....
And you know I was so lucky that mom had that camera thingy around, cause I don't think you would believe me if I didn't have proof!
















7 comments:
Soooo cute! LOVE how you captured his new finding from all different angles! Great job!
These are adorable!!! Love them all!
Cari
oh gosh these are just adorable! great pics! my kids never did that :(
These are all too cute. Great shots. I really like the lighting.. Great job.
I forgot what a cutie.
WOW! So so SO great! I wish I would have known (photography-wise) when my children were little what I know now. People pay hundreds of dollars for photos like that. Beautiful!
This is absolutely PRECIOUS!! I think it would make a fantastic storyboard.
Ditto momstime... I wish I had started learning all this 16 years ago!! I missed so much! :( I'm so proud for you that you're doing it NOW, when you can capture all these wonderful moments in such a talented way! Great job!!!!
Post a Comment