Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Maybe another day....

Ok so hubby got home tonight and I thought I would try to get out of the house while he was here to watch the kids. It was a great idea, UNTIL, this...

seriously....................seriously....................seriously

so I guess no home town shots today! So I never though that I would have two days in a row with pictures of my van....wth!

OK something a little different here: Warning a little nudity....................go ahead, look, you know you want to.



SmileyCentral.com

DD was playing with her barbies today so I had some non-mobile subjects


9 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor you! Sorry about the flat. Funny pic of the barbie. Heck, I'm used to that. It's a rare occasion around here to see a barbie WITH clothes on. lol

Lee said...

Nudie barbies!! I am sorry about your flat. You do a great job at making it look like art tho. And thanks for the comments, I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...I bet they sat still for you!
Cari

Dar Kaso said...

The nude barbies are cracking me up. This is how my dd barbies were most of the time. Some had the hair cut right down to the scalp and were missing a limb or two. Really fun capture.

Krissynae said...

the barbies are too funny. I loved the warning. I am sorry to hear about you flat. Great picture

Rebecca said...

Bummer about your tire :( But at least you got a couple of pictures!

http://www.rebeccaolivera.smugmug.com/gallery/2292820

Anonymous said...

OMG!! sorry about your flat -- the barbies are hillarious!! My dd's not into the barbies yet but we have naked baby dolls around here all the time!!

jordan.krogman said...

Around here, the Barbies are always naked, too! LOL That floozie . . . :O) Love that you took advantage of what you had available, though. Maybe tomorrow we'll get to see where you live!

meliss said...

My house is strewn with naked barbies as well. I love the urban acid treatment on this. Great inspiration for me!