Ok ONLY posting cause I'm eating lunch & I can multi-task, why even bother eating scince it's almost 3, but oh well......
(there is another post below that's better 8)
Friday, January 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
8 comments:
I love this shot...it is such an everyday moment to capture!
Cari
They look so peaceful. =)
What a great everyday shot to capture and to scrapbook. Looks like mom got a break. TFS! :)
Steph:)
#1 Buckeye Fan
This is such a nice capture of everyday happenings! You used your DOF nicely!
oh i remember those days...waiting for them to all fall asleep...LOL. thanks for the reminder!
Oh so peaceful Enjoy it ;)
I like the angle of the shot a lot. Except now I'm sleepy! ;)
Love the "everyday life" feel this picture has.
Post a Comment