Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dirty dishes in the sink

Just pretend water here, thank goodness! This is DD's play kitchen.


Oh, now come on, you actually thought that I would show you dishes from my sink. I could never!!! But she does have to learn from someone :::sigh:::

12 comments:

What Matters Most said...

Hahaha, what a neat take on the water theme. Very cute!I know I am having trouble coming up with ideas, what a very neat idea (might have to borrow that idea, if that's ok)

Anonymous said...

You are braver than I! I zoomed in, can't see my dishes too close! LOL! Like the vintage look-

Hope said...

My dd has the same pile up of dishes in her sink. I wouldn't dare take a picture of my sink right now either. Like your subject.

Lorrie said...

Cute subject.... I don't have any dishes in my sick. But then again, I have OCD and it would drive me crazy if I did! lol!

Andrea said...

This was a great idea! I really love the actions you did on them, it gives them a extra "oomph"!

It's These Little Moments said...

Great idea. Love the second picture!

Amy Covey said...

What a cute idea! I really like the 2nd photo....and the urban acid action looks great with these!

Heidi said...

Ha! Come on...show us the sink. It can't be any worse than mine. :)

~JustJulie~ said...

Awww, these are really cute. Made me laugh. Don't worry, I wouldn't show my sink either. Of course, the dishwasher was just run, so I'm waiting for it to dry to empty and reload. I guess I'm a bit like Lorrie. :) This is a cute idea.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea...great one!
Cari

Dar Kaso said...

LOL, great idea and fun captures.

Anonymous said...

Too funny Sara - good thinking outside of the box!! I actually did show my sink today but {{shhhhhhh}} I had to clean it up before i took the shots =). Great photos!! TFS!!