Monday, January 1, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow

50mm ISO400 f/6.7


Kayleen got to go sledding today, it lasted about 20 minutes until she came down the hill and fell off her sled. That was it for her then, didn't want anything to do with sledding after that! But got to see DH crash and burn a couple of times, and that makes it worth it!!

** ETA** Ok had to add this one, I got side-tracked when I was downloading and didn't go through all them.

50mm ISO400 f/2.4


8 comments:

Breezy's Creative Memories said...

I like the vibrant colors! Looks like the focus falls on her mouth and that her eye is out of focus. Very cute capture though!
*Breezy*

Tammy said...

Awesome photo! The colors look so vibrant and everything is so sharp. Great job!

Carolyn said...

I agree with Breezy...the focus is a bit off...but other wise cute shot!

nomo wino daph said...

What a cute photo!

Haleigh said...

Great color! Great photo! I am so sad that we don't get snow around here!

Dee Marie said...

Very cute. Gotta love snow pictures.

Kathy said...

snow in the eye! that is precious..and great colors against the white

Mar said...

What fun! You have some cool captures! Consider my kids officially jealous of all that snow!

The focus seems to have missed the face/eyes.