What a great idea for a picture! I couldn't figure out how to take a creative picture of all of Raelee's princess dresses. I might have to borrow this idea!
How adorable! That just screams girl and the allure of dress-up! Love this shot!
What a cute idea and great way to document this time. Nice pic.
I LOVE this shot. Absolutely beautiful. It takes me back to when my daughter (now almost 14) lived in nothing but tutus. I miss those days.
This is a great pic! I love everything about it.Cindy
so sweet!Cari
This just screams put me on and play dress up. This would be a great background for invitations to a princess party..
I love this!!
Love this!! Such a creative way to doccument those little girl things :)
wow. i LOVE this!!!!!!
aww this is so sweet. i really like the composition of this too. great job.
This is so very sweet. Great idea to remember these days in her life. I may have to do the same.
Great idea! Makes me smile to look at it.
Sara, Love it! Don't we love having girls!!
How adorable and girly, love it!
Love the bright pink. You arranged everything just perfectly.
This is such a precious photo!
We see a lot of the same kind of thing around here! You did a perfect job getting it all set up together. Beautiful picture! :O)
Love this...great capture. Actually it is priceless.
Love, love, love this capture!!!! Nice composition!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
What a great idea for a picture! I couldn't figure out how to take a creative picture of all of Raelee's princess dresses. I might have to borrow this idea!
How adorable! That just screams girl and the allure of dress-up! Love this shot!
What a cute idea and great way to document this time. Nice pic.
I LOVE this shot. Absolutely beautiful. It takes me back to when my daughter (now almost 14) lived in nothing but tutus. I miss those days.
This is a great pic! I love everything about it.
Cindy
so sweet!
Cari
This just screams put me on and play dress up. This would be a great background for invitations to a princess party..
I love this!!
Love this!! Such a creative way to doccument those little girl things :)
wow. i LOVE this!!!!!!
aww this is so sweet. i really like the composition of this too. great job.
This is so very sweet. Great idea to remember these days in her life. I may have to do the same.
Great idea! Makes me smile to look at it.
Sara,
Love it! Don't we love having girls!!
How adorable and girly, love it!
Love the bright pink. You arranged everything just perfectly.
This is such a precious photo!
We see a lot of the same kind of thing around here! You did a perfect job getting it all set up together. Beautiful picture! :O)
Love this...great capture. Actually it is priceless.
Love, love, love this capture!!!! Nice composition!
Post a Comment