But hubby stoped at the gas station and asked if I wanted something to drink, so I said sure get me a fountain Coke, cause you know that coke tastes better from the fountain....
He came back with a freekin 64oz bucket of pop! It 's just not right to have something with this much pop in it! I didn't think it would fit in the cup holder, but it did (barley). So I'm sure there is enough water in this to qualify for my last water POD shot.
Now to go figure out what the heck I'm going to do for sports this next week.......















8 comments:
POP, you know living in the south for so long and having to call it soda, love to hear it called pop. I grew up saying pop and in my heart it will always be POP. That a big one. Fun shot.
Too funny! I guess he didn't want to have to stop and get you another drink. ;)
It's a cool shot! You must be from the midwest. Living in MN is where I learned that soda was pop, LOL ;D
LOL!!!
Pop here in the NE is a grandfather...
Cool shot! My DH loves to get those huge drinks too! Of course, in Texas, we don't say pop, it's Coke. Doesn't matter if it's Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Pepsi, etc... it's called Coke. :)
That's a lot of pop. My DH is a truck driver and he has a 52 oz cup...and I thought that was big But they do get bigger.
this is too funny.. I have a co-worker that dricnks 2 of the 64oz size diet coke a day.. Now that is truly a drink. Great shot.
LOL!! that is huge!! We say pop too - I remember once i went down to NY and asked for pop and the guy at the counter looked at me funny - and said, "what's that?!?!"
Love how we're all struggling for the last water photo!!...just too funny. Sports week is a no brainer for me - i've got a 4.y.o boy who loves anything and everything that has to do with balls!! lol!!
Yep--Lori's right! We say "coke" for all kinds of soft drinks in this part of Texas, too!! And, this is definitely a TEXAS sized drink! Great shot...
Post a Comment