Ok, so I've posted everyone else in my family (except me, gotta build up the courage for that one) so I thought I would show you my hubby! He's such a great man, ya know why, cause he puts up with me and all my drama! He is a wonderful father, he's still a little kid, living through his children now! He loves to play any kind of sport, you name it he's done it (and most likely very good at it), he's good at any type of video game. He's a freekin' math wiz (just like his mom), it scares me of his ability to remember numbers, he's very good at almost all card games because of that (except Rummy, I got you on that one babe) I don't even try to play him in Scrabble, he's been trained by his mom and grandma!!!! He always has to stick his tongue out at me when I take his picture.
This was him out sledding with DD the other day
ISO 400 50mm 1/2000 f1.4

ISO 400 50mm 1/500 f3.3
(I know it's not in focus, but this is just so typical of him)
ISO 400 50mm 1/180 f6.7

8 comments:
What a sweet hubby! At least he lets you take his picture lol! Sounds SO incredibly much like my own DH that it's not even funny . . . the math, the card games (especially poker!). Love your post today. Maybe someday he'll let me do a similar one. TFS
Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby!! What a sweetie!! Love your post today too! I wish we had some snow here, I bought the kids sleds and snow tubes for Christmas but....no snow. I think all the pictures are keepers, I didn't even notice any blur that you talked about. Besides to me, it is the moment that is captured, not all the technical stuff.
Great shots! Your husband seems like an amazing man. Love the number part of it (my dh and I are both math teachers). I think the best capture was the one in the BW conversion. Good job!
look at that snow!!!! we haven't had any of that yet......kinda jealous...
Love that first photo---like the sharpness of the hood and the bw---tfs!
Very cool shots, and I wish my DH would let me take pictures of him like this! Love them all, but the third is my favorite.
I love the B&W conversion on this!! Very crisp!!
Awe, sounds like you have a hubby like me, THE BEST!!
I think that will be my mission today, take some shots of DH! He has some stublle today....ohhhhh....love that :)
Great shots Girly! :)
What a sweet hubby. I have a teeker, too. Great snow pics. I'm not sure I would know how to photograph snow. I think I have only seen snow once in my whole life. Well...snow that wasn't mixed with sleet and ice and mush. Texas girl here. Good Job on these pics.
Melissa H
Post a Comment