Welcome to the race folks, everyone's in the gates in derby 124. And they are off and running, Stripes is off to an early lead, Double Stripes is a length behind, and Kayleen's Brownie is about a dozen off the pace as they take the back stretch.
As they round the last corner Baby Stripes is making a move on the far outside, while Kayleen's Brownie follows close behind, while the rest of the feild is struggling( I think they fell in the tub).
And Baby Stripes wins by a length!!!!!!
****~~~~~*****(the crowd goes wild)****~~~~~*****
As they round the last corner Baby Stripes is making a move on the far outside, while Kayleen's Brownie follows close behind, while the rest of the feild is struggling( I think they fell in the tub).
And Baby Stripes wins by a length!!!!!!****~~~~~*****(the crowd goes wild)****~~~~~*****















8 comments:
What a cute idea! I really like your conversion on these!!!
Sorry I haven't been visiting your blog lately. I'm sure you read about my crazy couple of days. I LOVE the pictures of Payton and his toes. And these are super cute, too. Love that all you see in the last two are her little fingers sticking out. :) Hope everything is going well, and you might be getting an email from me in regards to this whole metering thing. It just doesn't click.
what a cute idea!! Love the captures, your story and your conversions! Very nice work!
Hilarious!!!
These are such fun- maybe print them and frame them for the bathroom...
too cute. great pics.
Adorable, fun and a great idea. Great captures.
What a cute little story and great photos!
Too cute! Great captures!
Post a Comment