Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Couch Potato

This is Rylee, our wonderful Dane. She has turned into quite a couch potato, literally! I have to kick her off the couch downstairs all the time, even though I got her a nice comfy (baby crib mattress) bed to sleep on. She's a best bud to my husband, and the best playmate for my DD. She has is so tolerant with my DD, they will play for hours in the yard exploring everything together! I don't know what we would do with out this dog!!

50mm ISO 200 f/2.4 SS1/20


50mm ISO 200 f/3.3 SS1/45



14 comments:

Monica said...

Love your dog!!

Great captures!

nomo wino daph said...

Great shots....love the light...makes me want to get outside!

Kay said...

I love the warm light in these pics. Sweet dog too!

Rebecca said...

Sweet dog :) Good captures.

CC:
The first photo looks like it has a yellow cast to it, might be my monitor?

I would also have bumped up the ISO so you could get a higher ss. At 1/20 you did a great job with little camera shake, but you could have produce a sharper pic if your ss was higher.

Keep up the good work!

(scrapperrfo)

Sheri said...

aww- love both shots!

~JustJulie~ said...

Those eyes are saying "Seriously, you're taking my picture again?!?!?!" Cute pictures.

Michelle said...

aww, what a sweetheart. love that 2nd one.

Ingrid said...

Looks like you've captured Rylee's attitude in these shots! Nicely done.

Haleigh said...

Very cute dog! What a strange coincedence, my daughter's name is Rylee and my husband's name is Dane, as in Great Dane. I'm excited to see more from you!

Kathy said...

good lookin dane, good lookin pics~!

Krissynae said...

Arn't furbabies best subjects. What a sweet face. And when he is a couch potatoe he takes up the whole couch.cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love the warm light!

Mar said...

Looks like a loyal friend!

Nice DOF and subject!

melissapaige said...

What a cutie. Such sweet photos. Love the lighting.