Sunday, January 14, 2007

Baby it's cold outside

So we woke up this morning and declaired it 'Stay in your PJ day.' It's 18° outside right now and snowing like crazy, don't know how cold it is with the wind chill, but I'm not gonna go outside to find out!

This is one of my favorite things, staying in my PJ's and comfy socks!!!!


Looking out my bathroom window

All I need is a nice hot cup of Apple Cider....mmmmmm...ok may have to send hubby out to get some

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos...man it is cold there!
Cari

jordan.krogman said...

Same here, Sara -- We've got about 6 inches of snow and it's not letting up yet. So cold (11 degrees) today, but we still had fun swimming, lol. Love the pic of your feet. :O)

Kirsty Wiseman said...

love that ice on the windows - great take x

Kathy said...

I am north of you here and no snow, but very chilly out.
I'm w/you, got to love those jammie days. You captured it well...both the feet and the icy window.

Heidi said...

I love those jammie days! Great photos.

Krissynae said...

Love the blog. I can't symithyze with you about the weather. It was 79 here today. all I can say is god bless you.

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Love the socks. would have liked to see it in color. Great contrast.
Melissa H