The sun was setting and she was sitting on the table (they get away with everything at Gma's house!!!)


| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
7 comments:
These are amazing...the dof is just awesome!
Cari
These are great photos!
To me the DOF is a bit much. I would like to see a little more of her. I love the second and third ones, but the first is too blurry for my taste.
I really like these shots - the DOF is great. I don't think it's too much. I like that the focus is on the toy. It really makes those colors jump!
TFS!!
This is cute. And the song goes perfectly with it. Love the DOF!
Great dof on the first one. You did a great job with color on these. IMO I woulda closed down the ap a little on the second.
love the colors in these! I esp like the 2nd....
We used to have this toy! :) Great memories... I do like the dof you chose in the first and third. For the second one, it might look better with a bit more of the toy in focus? Vibrant colors--neat compositions. TFS
Post a Comment