Monday, January 8, 2007

ABC's of Me

Thanks to Shannon for this idea

found this a bit more do-able for me than the 100 things 'bout me, (but I still want to do that.....someday)

A - ALCOHOL: Mic Ultra (but can’t have any right now, don’t want to get the baby drunk)

B - BIRTHDAY: May 24
C - CRUSHING: My hubby
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Mt. Dew (I know, I know need to cut back)
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My hubby
F - FAVORITE BANDS: Aerosmith, U2, Weezer, Ludacris, JT, Josh Turner
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Worms
H - HOMETOWN: Anselmo, NE
I - INSTRUMENT: Saxophone (in high school)
J - JUGGLE: can’t, but hubby can
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Goodness no, but I'm told I killed a kitty when I was real little, evidently they can't breathe underwater.....(sorry lil kitty)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 26 hrs from FL home did it 3 times, once with 1yo *fun*
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry, baby
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2, older sister, younger bro
O - ONE WISH?: World peace, Oh sorry to go all beauty queen on you…..um for my kids to live a happy satisfying life.
P - PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU LAST: Steph
Q - QUIET?: if I’m lucky once a day if both kids decide to take a nap at the same time
R - REASON TO SMILE: hearing my kids laugh
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Josh Turner (LOVE his voice!!!)
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8:00 my DS is my alarm
U- UNDERWEAR YOU'R WEARING: the big comfy ones (it’s that time of the month**sorry TMI**)
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Brussels Sprouts or asparagus
W - WORST HABIT: Not doing my chores before I play (bloggin, and 2peas)
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: foot, leg (sometimes I think I should have my head done)
Y - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON MYSPACE: don’t have it, don’t need it I got blogger!
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini

And for my POD:

ISO 200 50mm 1/60 f4.0
LOL like the catchlights

12 comments:

meliss said...

Gorgeous green/hazel eyes! Great picture!

Haleigh said...

I love your eyes. Great shot. Nice to meet you!

Lorrie said...

Wonderful shot. Did you use a timer or did someone else take it. the catchlights are wonderful! Pretty eyes!

Sara D. said...

The catch lights are me standing in front of our front door with the shade down (found out it's quite a good light filter) and the camera at arms length away from me. Click on it and look close you can see it!

. said...

Great picture. I love the catchlights.

Krissynae said...

Great photo. Like to put a face to the person behind the photos.

cristina said...

great idea about the abc's. my fave? c - crushing your hubby (hilarious). love the catchlights in those georgous eyes. good job.

Anonymous said...

very cool photo! I love the way your eyes look!
Cari

Adrienne said...

YOu have beautiful eyes, great catchlights! Good to see ya!

Patti said...

Great pic. Cool catchlights. You have really beautiful eyes

Sarah Heggie said...

This is a fantastic shot! Makes me want to try it. Sure wish I had your gorgeous eyes though!

Ariana Rose said...

You're so pretty. I love your blond hair and your eyes are amazing!