Friday, January 26, 2007

Formula or drool, you choose

Thus is the life of a SAHM. So I'm looking around today thinking what else can I use for the 'water' theme. Just then Payton makes one of those really loud pop the cork sounds with his bottle. Ok so you win, I'll take pics of you (not like I haven't taken about 50 of him already today....) Well they do both have water in them........


Both processed in Lightroom

I think I'm running out of ideas here....hmmm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that last photo! Great capture!
Cari

Jan said...

He is a beautiful baby! Love the catchlights on the second one. Nice job!!

What Matters Most said...

What a cutie!

Jen E. said...

aww!!

I'd like to know how you get the camera info on the bottom of your photos- do you just type it on in photoshop, and if so, what font is that? I love it!

jen