
That's right folks, you get a sneak peek of tonight's Extreme Makeover 'Home Addition'.
Ok to be honest it's a real crappy sneak peek cause we were only there for 'Demo Day' & cause the pictures are real not that great. BUT we were there, and it was pretty cool.
I often didn't think about everything that has to go into making this show, after all it is a T.V show, and let me tell you after watching the 3rd or 4th take of Ty running out of the house, it became clear :)
It was still fun to be a crazy person in the midst of many crazy people just trying to get a glimpse of everyone on the show(ok lets not fool ourselves, we were all just looking for Ty
).
That's right ladies I was a whole half a freekin' block from Ty Pennington.
The University of Nebraska marching band, I think since it was kinda hard to see them, but we heard them, all three takes.
The house is almost gone here, didn't really take long after they got all the TV stuff outta the way.
I think Paul is my favorite though, he was so nice and stayed out quite awhile talking to people.
Here's Preston and John (brown shirt)
And Tracy (can I just say how tiny she is!!!!)I couldn't imagine going to work everyday and having people screaming at you all day to come say hi or take a picture!! I'm sure they just tune it out after awhile, I would!
So have fun watching tonight, you won't see me, but I was there for part of it and we had fun watching all the behind the scenes action!















14 comments:
How freaking cool is that...gret job! It is one of my favorite shows so I WILL be watching!
Cari
WOW! How fun! My sister's sil had her house redone on Trading Spaces. Same kind of awesome. I'll be watching tonight.
Ok......HOW COOL IS THIS!!!! I must have missed the post prior, I gotta go back and read! YAY for you!! You got some great shots girly!!! :)
BTW-I love to get on my Per. blog and see your sweet comments, your such a DOLL! :)
Very cool! Great pics to document your close encounter with stars. :)
Oh so cool I love that show! They were 3 blocks from my daughters house in Columbus!
Insane - I can't imagine a makeover show drawing that much of a crowd in the UK. Even filming a big stunt for one of the country's most-watched soap operas we didn't draw that much of a crowd!
Cool pics, though. They'll make a great layout. :)
how fun is that!!! great shots and thanks for your cc on my blog....
appreciate it!
That's SO friggen cool!!! Nice shots too. :-)
how fun! thanks for sharing
Sara, I'm jealous! Nothing like that ever happens around here! Great shots!
Oh how luck you are to see them.Great shots
OMG!!...that is so cool!!...and being THAT close to TY is even cooler!! You got some great pictures!!
How cool to actually be a part of the excitement around this. Sorry you couldn't get closer, especially to Ty. Great pics for great memories.
VERY COOL!!!!! I must say, for how hectic I can imagine it was, you got some really good pictures :) Good job!
Post a Comment