Sunday, December 31, 2006

Eyes of my children




Got some shots of the kids today, I think these are my fav's so far. Really trying to get exposure down, a little bit closer?





7 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Just wanted to say "hi neighbor"! I'm from South Dakota. Didn't know if there were many other midwesterners on the 2peas website. Your pics look great to me, but I'm not exactly in a position to give the great CC just yet. I'll learn, though! Love the pics of your little gal in her tutu!!

Sheri said...

looks good to me!

Sarah Heggie said...

Absolutely love these! What lens were you using with your D50? I've gor the D50 and use the 50mm 1.8 but am thinking about purchasing the 50mm 1.4...I just can't seem to get my portraits sharp enough... But anyway, just loved these!

Sarah Heggie said...

Thanks for telling me about the 1.4, does that mean I can blame my blurriness on the lens and not on me?? :) Your B&W conversions on these are also fantastic. I'm failing miserably on good creamy
skin tones with my B&Ws and you nailed it!

Mar said...

Exposure looks good from the conversion. Watch out for cropping chins/cheeks.

Debbie said...

Beautiful. I especially love the eyes on the first one.

Jen E. said...

great job with these, i really like them!!!