My SIL was over today, took that to my advantage and made her pose for me. Added a bit of retro action to this, what do you think? CC everything please!!!!
Different crop and added contrast as suggested....thoughts on this?
I think it could do with a little more contrast just to make it pop a bit more, and I'd prefer it to be cropped so that her eyes are further toward the top third of the shot. You got some nice catchlights. This was backlit right? You've caught some flare up in the top right. I have this problem with backlight too, but here I think it looks really good. The flare hasn't bled onto her face. Did you use a reflectore to get the catchlights?
I didn't use a reflector, it was midday under the shade on our swing! It looks like a bit of flare up in the top right but is actually the reflection from the street behind her. But I just loved the look that it gave, I will try the crop that you suggested and some more contrast! Thanks again for your input!!
3 comments:
I think it could do with a little more contrast just to make it pop a bit more, and I'd prefer it to be cropped so that her eyes are further toward the top third of the shot. You got some nice catchlights. This was backlit right? You've caught some flare up in the top right. I have this problem with backlight too, but here I think it looks really good. The flare hasn't bled onto her face. Did you use a reflectore to get the catchlights?
Chris
Chris, thanks for the CC!!!!
I didn't use a reflector, it was midday under the shade on our swing! It looks like a bit of flare up in the top right but is actually the reflection from the street behind her. But I just loved the look that it gave, I will try the crop that you suggested and some more contrast! Thanks again for your input!!
Looks great to me. I love the action you ran on this, looks great. Picture #2 would be my pick.
Post a Comment