
So the polar bears were doing their laps when we got there. Sooo relaxed and enjoying their swim! Kayleen was scared of them the first couple of times but then she thought it was pretty cool!!!
(click to make bigger)
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
4 comments:
I LOVE the Polar Bears at the zoo! We don't have any at our local zoo, but when I went on Vacation to the Omaha zoo a few years back, they had Polar Bears and I didn't want to leave that area. They are like big people (only big People that will eat ya if given the chance LoL-)! Cute shots.
Oh, I wish these were bigger - because they look soooo cool! That is really really neat witht hem swimming. Cool storyboard :)
I love the composition of these and the body language of your dd!! Sooooo fun!!
I work at a Zoo, so I can truly appreciate these photos. We have three polar bear cubs that will be going on display in a week or so. I can't wait. I love polar bears. LOVE THEM!!!!!!
Post a Comment