Thursday, April 26, 2007

Out to lunch...




Went to the BK for lunch today...yum-O
sour dough bacon cheese burger :)

Tried a new effect I learned in my class on #2, what do you think, too much yellow....or not.



OH and guess what I got in the mail today....fun, fun, fun times... (click to make bigger)

6 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

You are making me soooo hungry! I didn't know BK had sour dough...where have I been? I don't see too much yellow in #2. What class are you taking? I've gotta take a class!!
And finally...I'm sooo sorry that you have jury duty...ICK!!!

Amy said...

I don't see too much yellow either! Jury duty ~ fun! Maybe you'll luck out ~ I had it a few years ago and they were 2 #'s away from mine when the term ended ~ sweet!!!! I had a hard time remembering to call in ~ there were quite a few moments of panic!

lcp said...

#2 looks very good to me, don't think it is too yellow. Sorry about the jury duty! Last time I was called up I was 9 months pregnant so I didn't have to go...got any excuses like that? :-)

Trisha said...

YUM-O is right! It makes me hungry and I just ate! And darn darn darn...jury duty? Blech! LoL

Patti said...

I think the pics are great. Love the expression in #2

Kathy said...

Ha ha! Actually, I've been called twice and been called in for jury selection both times but was not picked thankfully. Answer your questions from the lawyers in the selection process in a way that one side or the other strongly does not want you.
That girl of yours is beautiful. I don't see the yellow.