Sunday, April 22, 2007

Meet Lady....


Spent the night up at Gpa's on the river....it was a long night for me, laying on a rock hard bed, raccoons playing and making all kinds of racket outside our window, Kayleen waking up and freaking out cause she didn't know where she was, Payton waking up at 4:30 and then again at 6:00 (and didn't go back to sleep) I don't know that I actually slept a whole half hour straight, Oh and hubby spent the night down at his uncle's cabin closer to the river, so I was solo with the kids....it's been a long week!!!

This is Gpa's one and only gal, he'd be lost without her to help with all the 300 sheep that he's got!!

We had a good time, got all the river dirt finally washed off all of us, now to enjoy a full (hopefully) nights rest in my own comfy bed!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love the composition of this. It shows her in her environment, and I love the rustic feel


I had 2 dogs named Lady. I don't remember the first, but the second, she went 7 years ago and I still miss her


Chris

Anonymous said...

Nothing like coming home after a long trip. Sounds like a rough night.
I love the composition of your picture, I agree that it does have a rustic feel to it.

Mona said...

I love the location and composition here. What a sweet dog. A truly priceless capture!