I can totally relate. My bulbs that have bloomed are lying on the ground now. And to top it all off...it's snowing! Arrrgh. Spring come back!
We're having a cold snap, too... We're even expecting snow tomorrow... :( Sorry your flowers were ruined!
Ooooh my. Poor flower. Maybe you could mke him some popsicle crutches to get him back up.... LOL Neat colors. My flowers look like that - but not from frost, because I have a total non-green thumb... :)
my poor flowers looks as pitiful as yours....does Mother Nature not realize it's SPRING? great color on your capture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can totally relate. My bulbs that have bloomed are lying on the ground now. And to top it all off...it's snowing! Arrrgh. Spring come back!
We're having a cold snap, too... We're even expecting snow tomorrow... :( Sorry your flowers were ruined!
Ooooh my. Poor flower. Maybe you could mke him some popsicle crutches to get him back up.... LOL Neat colors. My flowers look like that - but not from frost, because I have a total non-green thumb... :)
my poor flowers looks as pitiful as yours....does Mother Nature not realize it's SPRING? great color on your capture!
Post a Comment