Oh yeah, thats slimy alright. Great photo!
LOL! I know that kind of slime all too well!!!
Oh My Gosh....Too funny. Gross, but funny.
ha! I beleive you!
Tee Hee! I have to change about 20 of those a day with my home daycare...well they aren't all slimy (tmi???).
ROFL! i'll trust you....great pic!
LOL!!!
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!! You win the prize for the day!!!!!
LOL, that is just too funny and soooo slimy!
LMAO Sara -- Funny stuff!
too funny! slimy and stinky i'd bet! I like your humor!
ROFL!
EWWWWWW! I don't miss those days a bit! lol!!!!!!! very funny shot!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh yeah, thats slimy alright. Great photo!
LOL! I know that kind of slime all too well!!!
Oh My Gosh....Too funny. Gross, but funny.
ha! I beleive you!
Tee Hee! I have to change about 20 of those a day with my home daycare...well they aren't all slimy (tmi???).
ROFL! i'll trust you....great pic!
LOL!!!
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!! You win the prize for the day!!!!!
LOL, that is just too funny and soooo slimy!
LMAO Sara -- Funny stuff!
too funny! slimy and stinky i'd bet! I like your humor!
ROFL!
EWWWWWW! I don't miss those days a bit! lol!!!!!!! very funny shot!
Post a Comment