
I thought I would put this one up, I took it a week or two ago....you know when spring felt like spring and I could open up all my windows and enjoy that wonderful spring air....remember that :)
I feel it's a bit overexposed....needless to say it's kinda crazy what I have learned in my class since then! I ran a Retro action and slapped on a sloppy border.















7 comments:
I like the action you ran...makes the exposure work! Your DDs look like you my friend...so cute!
I like this shot! The action is great--and ditto Heather-your dd is definitely your "mini me"!! Way to get on the other side of the camera!!
Wow....what a gorgeous mother-daughter duo....I can now put a face with a name! Your dd has your eyes! Great photo!
The exposure looks great to me. Cute photo of the two of you. :-)
Beautiful pic, Sara! I'm glad you posted this one, since I rarely get to "see" you! (I'm guilty of the same, I'm aware!!) You and your daughter are both so beautiful!! :) Hopefully we can get our kiddos (cameras included) together soon for some fun! Have you thought about the Omaha zoo at all??
What a sweet picture!! Your daughter looks just like you. I am so jealous....hahaha, I have two girls and neither one looks a bit like me.
You two are both beautiful.
This is such a nice shot.
Post a Comment