Thursday, April 5, 2007

This is what happens when I tell her to clean her room

She comes out with this on, oh the art of diversion :)

6 comments:

Jan said...

She's a smart one. She has it figured out that she just needs to look good enough for a pic to be in your good graces! LOL! She's a doll...

Sue said...

OMG - that is the cutest outfit she put together! Love the picture - great color :)

Lorrie said...

funny shot.. my dd loves to play dress up too! She's always running around like that. Funny how their cuteness can be a diversion huh? Hard to punish them when they look so adorable!

jordan.krogman said...

Well, that certainly looks like more fun than cleaning, IMO! :) What a stylish girl you're raising!!

amazing grace said...

love the colors in this!!! very cute!!!!

leah

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!! LOL!!! I have been cleaning house like a crazy woman getting ready for my hubby to come home. I decided the kids could do their own rooms by themselves (I still had 3 sessions to proof..ugh). I have just finished proofing and guess what? The kids rooms are still a mess. Hmmm....definitely a kid thing. Great picture, it made me laugh at the whole "cleaning the room" thing. Your little girl is adorable too.