Beautiful spring shots. Really like the 2nd one, great color and clarity.
Great job on these, I wish I could take pics of flowers without my allergies taking over...we're talking some serious camera shake...LOL.I really like #2 and #4. Great job on those. My CC would be I don't really care for the vignetting on the first one. I like the perspective of #4 I believe, but I thing the flower is too centered.
I'm another fan of #2. You know...I think what I like most about these are your believeable colors. They are vibrant, without being over saturated. Nice job.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful spring shots. Really like the 2nd one, great color and clarity.
Great job on these, I wish I could take pics of flowers without my allergies taking over...we're talking some serious camera shake...LOL.
I really like #2 and #4. Great job on those.
My CC would be I don't really care for the vignetting on the first one.
I like the perspective of #4 I believe, but I thing the flower is too centered.
I'm another fan of #2. You know...I think what I like most about these are your believeable colors. They are vibrant, without being over saturated. Nice job.
Post a Comment