

they put me in such a gloomy mood, it's just so dark out and so hard to get motivated to do anything. But one thing I do like, is the wet pavement, it's just so pretty to me...call me crazy, but it is :)
do you see it?
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
5 comments:
i love your photos! i am opposite of you because i like rainy days! your photos make me wish for a little drizzle...great job!
you found a good thing about rainy days.... good rainy pictures! love
the last one.
I like a rainy day if I have a lot of indoors stuff to do.
I think its cool that you were still able to capture what you like about days like these.
I don't care to much for rainy days either. I'd much rather have a warm sunny day. It might sound crazy but for some reason rainy days always put me in cleaning moods (the kind where I am ready to tackle kids closets, haha). It is rainy here today too, so I am off to get busy cleaning.
Very pretty shots! I love the second one. Aren't rainy days the best?
Post a Comment