
So we can go through this quite often, most of the time it doesn't last long.... :)
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
10 comments:
I think I could take a similar photo at my house on a daily basis! Thank goodness it doesn't last long, huh?!
Love this shot, though. Great composition!
Thank you, yes, toddlers are constantly having mood swings, I never know what kind of mood my kids will be in from one day to the next!Great capture!
Oh my goodness... did you borrow my dd for that one! She makes that face too! Too cute though!
Awww. She looks sweet and pathetic and pissy and vulnerable all at once. Hey, doesn't that sum up how a toddler spends her day?
LoL they throw some doozies! I don't have any kids right now however, so most the time I get in trouble for turning my head and snickering...I'll most likely have a different outlook when I have my own kids though LoL-
She is adorable. I have all boys, but I've seen my niece go through this a lot. I think it's a girl thing, so emotional. Great job capturing that emotion.
PERFECT for emotion this week...just PERFECT!!
was she mad cause you were taking her picture? lol.
It's not hard to get moody shots of our kids.. all you gotta do is wait a minute!
we still get that and we're in the teen years! great take!
Oh, I've seen that face all-too-often! :) Great job capturing the pout!
Post a Comment