Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Worms....
So DH took DD fishing this weekend, we just tagged along for some photo ops of course! She's finally getting to the point where she can get her own worm now. Not quite to the point where she will pull her fish out of the water though! They stayed till after it was dark and caught quite a few then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Uuuuuughghghghgh! I can't stand worms. Yuck... great picture though! And the picture of your sil from yesterday, I like the second one crop better - with the close up :) Beautiful family :)
I wish I had seen this photo before our lake house trip! I would have made the kids pose with their worms too! Love it!! Tee hee!!
That's awesome you got this pic. Awesome that she puts her own worms on!
ewwww....... Not a fan of worms or fishing, but looks like your dd isn't too sure about the whole worm thing either! lol.
Great perspective. You've sertainly got me cringing (I HATE worms)
Chris
What a great picture!! You can see the way she is looking at that squiggly worm (BTW, I love the depth of field here too). The song you have on the blog today fits the picture perfectly, haha!!
Post a Comment