Thursday, February 22, 2007

Need For Speed......

So we had a bit of a tournament here last night, ok it was more like a 'woopin' cause you see I hardly ever play any video games . My video game experience is pretty much summed up with one word....Tetris...yep that's about it (and I love that game!!!) And something else really working against my skill level on this game is the fact that my hubby is a freekin' video game expert! So by the end of the night I was tired frustrated and my right thumb was swollen! I did win one race (with the fasted car and making hubby choose the crappiest car....well I won didn't I !)

So this is about all the driving I have done lately, haven't gotten out of the house much. I am going to a party at a friends house tonight, just the girls and the kids, we are going to have a Fajita night and hopefully watch Grey's... I'm going to freak if they don't watch Grey's!!! My DVR is down right now....WE WILL BE WATCHING GREY'S!!!!! he,he,he!!!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Very original idea. I looked back at your other photos this week and they are great. I don't know how I missed them.

Sue said...

Great idea! I love tetris too :) When I was a kid I was a huge Ms. Pacman fan :) Hope you have fun tonight - we are going to watch grey's too ;)

Mom2Drew said...

Oh gosh...I'll be watching Grey's too! This is hilarious. My brother is a game oholic, so i understand what you mean about a swollen thumb. I'm pretty good at Mario kart.

Lori said...

Cool picture! I can't play these kind of video games, the graphics are so good that they give me motion sickness!