Fantastic shots! Love the conversion on these. They look wonderful and what a cutie!
Wow - I love the first one - that expression is priceless. He is soooo CUTE! Your black and white conversion is awesome :) These are great!
SO cute.I just want to hold him.Great pics.~G
Way too cute.
Great conversion! I love #1, as soon as I looked at it, it made me smile.
These are SO SO CUTE!! I love the hat, just adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fantastic shots! Love the conversion on these. They look wonderful and what a cutie!
Wow - I love the first one - that expression is priceless. He is soooo CUTE! Your black and white conversion is awesome :) These are great!
SO cute.
I just want to hold him.
Great pics.
~G
Way too cute.
Great conversion! I love #1, as soon as I looked at it, it made me smile.
These are SO SO CUTE!! I love the hat, just adorable!
Post a Comment