Monday, February 26, 2007
My purse (a.k.a. the black hole)
This is my purse, I've got everything in this baby! Usually an extra diaper, some formula in a ziplock bag (cause you never know), tons of different types of gum (in the bottom somewhere), 3 or 4 types of lip gloss, Fioricet...in case I feel a migraine coming on, a package of Kleenex (a must have this time of year),my coupon organizer, fingernail clippers & file (in case I need to go all McGiver on something), my sunglasses, a pen or two (but can't ever find one when I need one), all my Target receipts (cause you can't return a flippin' thing without the receipt now!), my cell phone....somewhere in there ( last time it was ringing I was fishing around for it and found a dog treat instead...WTH!!!), and of course my wallet, which I will not list everything in there just to spare you the boredom that you already have been inflicted.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
Haven't visited you in a while. Looks like little Payton is really growing up!! How's everything been in Nebraska? Were you guys in on that big storm that came through? We're all still alive and kicking (although some of us not quite as literally as others!), but just thought I'd pop in and say hi!! Love reading about your pics! Your purse sounds exactly like mine except mine has melted candy and stuff in the bottom, too!
So funny! I'm still laughing picturing that dog treat for a phone! Nice picture style too.
LOL @ THE DOG TREAT!!!
That must be one big purse!!
Like the angle of that shot.
I am still laughing over the dog treat too! I really had to laugh about the Target receipts, I am always holding on to mine too. Haven't been on to visit your blog in a while (kiddos are STILL sick, I am beginning to wonder if they are ever going to get better), but I love all your pics I have seen so far. Now I am off to post some more on your others.
Post a Comment