Monday, February 5, 2007

I'm a bedhead

Nothing better than nice fresh sheet to crawl into at the end of the day. If I could I would stay curled up in bed all day long!!! But theres kids, chores, meals, and so much more that seem to think that this is not possible.....

My duvet cover....

didn't check my ISO....again.....I'll remember someday!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

clever take on the whole botanical theme! like the color

Krissynae said...

i like the light reflection from the window. Great job

Chris said...

I like the idea, but I feel it is a little 'busy' with many different patterns. I was wonder ing what it would look like if you cropped it to include just the main cluster of flowers, turned it to BW and rally bumped the contrast...

Just a thought. Love your resourcefullnes, I'd never hae thought to capture a floral motif on a fabric!