When ever it storms or the wind is blowing I cannot sleep with this big ole tree in our backyard. I can't even explain how big this tree is!! Hubby gave the O.K to use some of the tax money to get it cut down finally! YEAH!!!
I'm such a sucker for textures in wood and bark....enough contrast here? whaddya think?















7 comments:
I prefer the first, as it's lines draw you through the photo. The second (on my screen) is too dark and doesn't really have a place for (my) eye to go.
But I love the texture of trees too. That first one should be hanging up!
Oh man - I just realized I left the other Sara a comment for you, and I have been messing these up. (Duh) Sorry - yoru profile doesn't have a link back. Did you know that? When I click on your profile it actually goes to http://debauchehouse.blogspot.com/ which doesn't have anything. Eyeyeieieyeyeye.... Anyhow -I was totally confused. I think I am losing my mind. I love the bark pictures and all the rest.
and just so you know, THANK YOU!!! on the cc. I went back and fixed the softness in teh picture - it was overspray from the white color dodge and I had missed erasing away the white - anyhow, it has made me more conscious and your comment was very helpful :) THANKS!
i like the composition and character of the first photo--looks very intriguing and would like to see it IRL!
it seems like the 2nd could be lightened with levels and then add in more contrast?
The bark seems dark--the snow bright---i bet that's tricky.....
how'd it look in color???
I love the first photo - very cool!
nice pics. I really like the first one also.
These are nice, love the texture too.
I am tagging you, I was tagged by Tina and Megan. List 6 things that make you happy and tag 6 other people. I need to get back on track and get back into the picture a day challenge for two peas, I really think your posts are so creative.
Post a Comment