Our DD usualy get to go out with Gpa and check the sheep at night when we are here, but do to the frigid temps that's not an option! So Gpa brought one to her! This lil guy was a bit excited to get into the warm house and showed it by leaving many puddles on Gma's rug!!
I wasn't paying very much attention to my settings, I should have changed my app!!!
Live and learn!



I took my camera out with me when I went to check for baby lambs so I'll have to post some of those later, with it being SOOO cold the sky was a beautiful blue!!!















2 comments:
Well, that's pretty much the cutest little guy ever! lol It's freezing here, too, so I bet he was just THRILLED to get to come in where it was warm . . . Such a lucky sheep! lol
*Just wanted to comment, too, that the reason Emerson isn't taking up the whole frame in my pic is because I had to make sure she didn't fall off the chair! LOL Thanks for peeking!*
What a great shot of the little lamb, I had to look to make sure it was real. How neat.
Thanks for all of the CC I truly appreciate it.
Post a Comment