Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!

So today was a 'mommy's day off'. I needed it, it was to the point that I coudn't handle one more tantrum, one more screaming fit, one more whinning session. So I headed out with my SIL to go shopping. Hey I got me some new boobs.... 8) OK I just went to Victoria's Secret and got fitted (properly, I was wearing the wrong size) for and new bra! And hubby called a couple of times wanting to know where we were, I was a little annoyed, cause after all this was suposed to be a 'mommy's day off.'

He kept trying to get us to hurry up so he could meet us somewhere to give me Payton, cause him and Kayleen had somewhere to go. So we finally met up with them around 4 and SIL, Payton, and I finished up some shopping at Walmart. We met DH and Kayleen back at SIL's place and Kayleen had a surprise....it was a new computer game. I thought the box looked kinda funny so I got to looking at it and it was a game for a MAC! OK WTH!!!!!! So I look at DH and he's got a real SH**TY grin (surprise, surprise!). My sneaky (but cleaver) DH had went to the Mac store and got me a brand spankin new 24" imac!!!!!


So needless to say that's all I've been doing tonight is looking at this monster of a monitor, in awe!!!!

I'm so freekin happy!!!! Now I just have to learn how to use the darn thing!!!!!

Here's a quick (and crapy) pic of my new toy......... YIPPIE!!!!!!!

No comments: