Friday, February 16, 2007

eXersaucer

DS is getting pretty good at spinning around in this. He love to chew on this guy!!


DD always pushes this button whenever DS is crying, the sound drives me crazy, but it gets him to stop crying so I'm willing to listen to it!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I have no idea how I have missed your last few days. I swear I had posted to your blog. Anyhow - all wonderful pictures. I love the colors on this. Teh first two are my favorite :) Great job with teh theme too!

Anonymous said...

Good DOF in these shots. Great job on this weeks theme. TFS

Lauren Hartman said...

Love the DOF on the one with your DS in the background. Great colors too!

Mom2Drew said...

The colors are amazing here! My DS likes his too, but not as cool as this one by any means. Your last few posts have just rocked!!! Love the music too, makes me smile everytime I visit.