

Aren't they sweet when they are asleep, not getting into anything, not crying, not spitting up, not pooping their diaper (well I guess that doesn't always apply). DS fell asleep on our new rug today.
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
3 comments:
I so totally agree! Naptime is the most sacred time of the day around my house.
Great photo with great composition, my only cc is that it seems that your focus fell on her hand, not her face. Not sure if that is what you were trying to do. Great job.
I love these. Sleeping children are so adorable.
I love these pictures of your little one. I love the composition on them too.
Post a Comment