And yes I got to watch Grey's.....well kinda....with about 6 or 7 toddlers running around I caught a glimpse here and there. And somehow I ended up with two kids (neither of which were mine) on my lap reading Finding Nemo. Oh well hopefully I can catch everything I missed tonight.
Friday, February 23, 2007
I'm Lovin' It
I wouldn't have been lovin' it if DD didn't have to have something to eat on the way home from our fajita party. Cause playing with all the kids was much more important than eating!
And yes I got to watch Grey's.....well kinda....with about 6 or 7 toddlers running around I caught a glimpse here and there. And somehow I ended up with two kids (neither of which were mine) on my lap reading Finding Nemo. Oh well hopefully I can catch everything I missed tonight.
And yes I got to watch Grey's.....well kinda....with about 6 or 7 toddlers running around I caught a glimpse here and there. And somehow I ended up with two kids (neither of which were mine) on my lap reading Finding Nemo. Oh well hopefully I can catch everything I missed tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Hope you get to watch it. I didn't realize there were 2 episodes in a row and I missed pretty much the whole first one. IT was great as usual :)
Creative shot. Great color. I love your music on your blog. So fun.
Funny shot. I ran through McD's this morning for a Diet Coke and {almost} pulled out my camera....
I like your sign... very familiar! :)
Did you know that you can watch Grey's, as well as several other shows online for free? just go to abc.com and click on "Watch ABC shows online now" or something and go from there. Very nice when you miss!
Yep, Jan I've watched online before, but it takes too long, and it's just not the same 8) I got to watch the rest tonight so I'm good now!
Fun! Is it wrong that I have no idea where this is from, everyone else seems to know. I haven;t done a sign yet this week, but you've inspired me to give it a go tomorrow, thanks!
Post a Comment