I really didn't have time to comment anyone this morning. I thought I would just take a quick peek at a few blogs and then get busy. Then, I came across your photo. WOWZA!!! Your focus is smack on...and those eyes are killer. GORGEOUS! The hat isn't bad either ;)
Wow....Your focus is head on!!! YOur dd has gorgeous eyes! Well I am going to god's land tomorrow (custer county). ha ha I told my mom that I had met you and of course she knew your parents cuz they bank where she works! :) SMALL WORLD!!!
Hello Sara, It is Terry from Wendy's class. I left a comment here yesterday but I guess it didn't post for some reason..........Just wanted to say this photo is adorable. I like your comp. and her eyes are so pretty. It really caught my eye!
7 comments:
I love the hat! And the eyes. Great colors.
Cute hat. She looks great in it--and she has great eyes. Nice capture!
I really didn't have time to comment anyone this morning. I thought I would just take a quick peek at a few blogs and then get busy. Then, I came across your photo. WOWZA!!! Your focus is smack on...and those eyes are killer. GORGEOUS! The hat isn't bad either ;)
Wow....Your focus is head on!!! YOur dd has gorgeous eyes! Well I am going to god's land tomorrow (custer county). ha ha I told my mom that I had met you and of course she knew your parents cuz they bank where she works! :) SMALL WORLD!!!
what a great pic.
she is so beautiful.
~G
Hello Sara,
It is Terry from Wendy's class. I left a comment here yesterday but I guess it didn't post for some reason..........Just wanted to say this photo is adorable. I like your comp. and her eyes are so pretty. It really caught my eye!
Terry
WOW! What a great pic! Her eyes are gorgeous and I love that hat too.
Post a Comment