We found a real cool place today! Kayleen was having tons of fun (yeah for that)
So the colors don't look as rich on here, so I'll try to post some to 2peas and see if they look any better there. I've got some b/w's too that look real nice!!!
HHCC as always
5


























4 comments:
I think these are good shots, but the ones where you are looking down on her are not as eye appealing to me as the other ones. I think if you get down more to her level, they'll look even better!
But overall, nice shots, and the location looks pretty cool too!
I really like that last one!!! I think the color is pretty realistic here and that's always good. Like that pink shirt against the grays and browns. I commented about your BnW on 2peas and do find myself liking them better...probably because of the location. It's so urban...wonder what an urban acid would look like on a few of these, especially the last 2?
Oooh, I saw these on 2 ps, but LOVE them soo much more in color! Great shots! She's a cutie. Love her eyes and piggie tails
Looks like she had a blast, I am going to agree with Lorrie on getting down on her level. I will check 2peas for the BnW version
Post a Comment