Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The "Before"


So I'm in Wendy's Class, this is one of my pre-assignment that I turned in (with a few edits now) I love her style of teaching!! I can't wait to see where this takes me and my photography. So this is the before lets see in 12 weeks or so what I can do!!
I really need to start posting earlier in the day so that someone actually sees my posts 8 ) Oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic. I like the composition and the backlighting on this.

HeatherM said...

Hi....I saw your blog on ILP.... I was born and raised in nebraska (but live in Kansas. I was reading the "NE Get Together Thread! Anyways... I saw on your blog where you on in Wendy's class... Actually I was lucky to be apart of her guinea pig class. We are finishing up our 5th assigment this week! You are going to love every minute of this class. She challenges you for sure!