Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's gone, it's finally gone!!!!

I just can't tell you how many stormy nights I have laid awake in bed worrying about this dang tree!!!! So today I'm finally rid of this humongo leaf dropping, every other year little poky seed dropping, old dead limb crackling tree!!!!

The guys that took this monster down and ground away the stump in 8 hours were awesome! Such great guys!!!
The Before
During...

The After....we have a yard!!!!
And just to show you the size of it.....it was over 5ft in diameter!!!!

Oh and I guess there might be a storm tonight....bring it on!!! :)

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

yea for you!! i had 3 mostly dead trees removed this past year, right before Hurricane season. OF course, we had no storms this year (thank God!), but at least I don't have to worry about it anymore. Good job with the pics, that last one is great. I like how you showed the actual size!!

Rebecca said...

Whoah! That was a huge tree. I know what you mean about not sleeping at night because of it. I thought for sure the walnut tree was going to come crashing through our house a few months ago, it didn't :)

Kathy said...

That is one gigantic tree! I really like how you photo'd it throughout the process.